This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
It was time. Time for a young hero to fight for her and her pokemon's lives on the open grassy battlefield so nothing will be missed by the spectators. This is the chance to prove her strength. Except... She was absolutely terrified. "No, no, no. I can't do this. I can't. I can't." Mikael dragged Laura onto the battlefield, Kassi close behind. "You can, and you will. Now stop this nonsense." He growled, no trace of his teasing nature. "B-but killing is w-wrong..." Laura cringed as they stopped at the edge of the field, but the zoroark did not let go of her arm. "I'm not going to k-kill..." She pointed at her opponent, Geoffrey Phoenix taking his place on the opposite side of the field. Mikael's grip tightened. "You're not the one going to kill here, we are..." Kassi gently headbutted Laura's leg, purring slightly. "You don't want us to die, do you?" "N-no..." Laura watched as Geoffrey released his two battlers, a masquerain and a maractus, saying something about 'wing it'. "B-but he's just an ordinary person..." Doubting that Geoffrey is ordinary as he looks, Mikael dropped down on all fours. "Then treat this like it's an ordinary battle." He transformed into Kassi, moving up towards the central pond. "It will be just have a bad ending." Laura nodded apprehensively as Kassi and her opponents moved towards the centre as well, barely noticing that Dialga was announcing the rules of the match. "FIGHT!" "U-use double t-team, then round on the m-maractus and attract on the masquerain!" Laura stammered. Her pokemon charged, Mikael creating persian duplicates to confuse the enemy, and as Kassi sent pink hearts towards the masquerain, he started to sing loudly. "I'm a girl, silly." The masquerain giggled as the attract failed, then dodged as her partner swept Kassi and Mikael backwards in a blizzard of petals, shattering the illusions. Really unnerved by the lack of commands, Laura yelled, "Use d-dig Mikael, and use sh-shadow claw Kassi!" Kassi hissed, leaping at the masquerain with her paw covered in shadow while Mikael vanished underground. Still giggling, the masquerain dodges the attack easily, sending Kassi crashing into the pool with an air slash. She saw as Mikael emerged from the ground, hitting a well timed spiky shield instead of a maractus. Mikael swore, barely dodging a bug buzz and another petal blizzard. "Damn, they're smart..." He turned towards Laura for a command, only to see she had fallen to her knees, muttering 'I can't' over and over. "Is your trainer alright?" The masquerain asked as she prepared an air slash. "She will be fine." Mikael grinned as Kassi managed to climb out of the pond, fuming. "Now, come at us."
Name: Lief Vaughn Age: 20 something Sex: Male? Description: Lief is small and skinny, and yet can stare down a person twice his size, which is partly due to his lack of fear and his appearance. Dressed in a dark hooded cloak, which covers him head to foot with no gaps in the daylight, he has a brightly coloured full masquerade mask, through the eyeholes people can see Lief has pale skin and red/pink eyes. Its speculated that Lief dresses as a jester under that cloak, but its unclear since he never reveals what he wears underneath. In battle, his creepy appearance works a lot in battle to unnerve his opponent, and his hidden twin daggers are dangerous to anyone who challenges him directly. Bio: A wanderer before joining the ghost house, Lief is an enigma. If asked a question about his history or his fashion sense, he will give an answer that changes every time its asked. He seems to enjoy communicating with the dead, but also enjoys talking to anyone living who wishes to talk. In battle, Lief likes changing tactics on a whim, shifting from cautious to aggressive quickly.
In Galida's stadium of death battles and frozen time, things were surprisingly peaceful in the stadium stands for Milo. Lau and Sam were sharing a packet of corn chips, Willmere was trying to flirt with Comet, and Kai was introducing himself to Vance and Rida.
Getting up to get a drink from his spot in the sidelines, Milo tripped and fell as a loud roar echoed through the stands.
"All of you, come here now!" Dialga appeared suddenly in the centre of the stadium, looking as ominous as ever.
All the competitors jumped at the sight of the Temporal Pokemon, and with the exception of Milo, who hid behind the seats, they cautiously approached where Dialga stood.
Lowering his head as they arrived, Dialga growled "Alright! I bet you are all wondering why I asked you here."
Comet raised her hand, "I would like to know that."
Dialga glared at Comet, flickering small flames from his nostrils. "I grow weary of waiting around in the entrance hall. So you will amuse me."
Lau reached for his tyranitar Vulcan's pokeball, suspicious, "What? Why should we?"
Dialga roared, "You dare question me! I am the ruler of time and I am sick of waiting around for the battles. So entertain me..."
"How would we do that?" Rida asked.
Dialga paused to think about it. "Sing that pokemon song, you know from the kid show."
"Or you know, rocks..."
The group looked nervous. "How did it go again?" Vance asked.
"I want to be the very best." Kai began, getting an approving nod from Dialga. "Like no one ever was." Willmere continued. "To catch them is my real test." Comet sung her part. "To train them is my cause." Vance sung loudly.
"I will travel across the land." Sam sung, surprisingly well. "Searching far and wide." Lau grumbled, still holding onto Vulcan's ball. "Each Pokemon to understand." Rida sung, watching Dialga as he said, "Now together." "The power that's inside!"
"Pokemon, gotta catch them all! Its you and me. I know it's my destiny! Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend, In a world we must defend. Pokemon, a heart so true! Our courage will pull us through!
You teach me and I'll teach you! Po-ke-mon, gotta catch 'em all!"
Dialga stood silent, then let out a deep sigh. "Good, this pleases me." And without another word he disappeared.
Lau fumed. "What the fuck was that about? This is stupid..."
Milo emerges from his hiding place behind the seats. "Is it over?"
"You were there the entire time!" Lau growled.
"I-I'm sorry!" Milo cried, fleeing from Lau's wrath.
Tagged by , so its time to show how weird my eclectic taste in music is.
Rules: 1) Write down every letter in your name. 2) Write down a song that pops into your head beginning with each letter. (This is going to look weird, since I am going to pick the first random song of that letter...) 3) Count the number of letters and TAG that many people.
I guess Lunar will be a lot easier than my account name or my real name. (I am not even going to try to remember who sung these songs...)
L - Livin' La Vida Loca (This does not mean anything, it was the first song name starting with L that I could think of, seriously... Now its stuck in my head... Gah...) U - Underneath the radar (I grew up with my parents playing music like this... Plus its the only one with U at the start that I know) N - November Rain (You have no idea how long for it for me to remember this song... but I did it) A - Alice Human Sacrifice (A creepy japanese vocoloid song with its own creepypasta, but I weirdly like it, same as Lavender Town theme.) R - Resonance (Another japanese song, this time the opening theme to Soul Eater)
So, the lovely entered my little flop of a contest, with So, she is the winner by default (though she did deserve it), and next time hopefully more people will be willing to join and show off their art (and I won't be terrified of advertising it.
Also, been tagged by so...
1. What does your Deviantart name mean and why? Well, I love the night time, with the moon and stars and just darkness, and dragons (got a big statue collection). Also, from being thought of as a guy in Runescape, I want to make sure that any name of mine is automatically thought of as female.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now? Pokemon, which hasn't changed much ^_^'
3. How many watchers do you have now? 33, all for their own reasons
4. Name 3 of your favorite artists on DA? Just three? Umm, well I admire Loki-Wings for his art and being brave enough to be open about who he is, VolbeatFiro for being so different and funny in your nuzlocke, and Ky-nim because her nuzlocke is what got me hooked on them.
(My friends are on a separate class of their own)
5. Or lack thereof, move along… Meep
6. Do you participate in clubs' contests here on dA? Not quite, sorry
7. What is your most popular submission? A coloured in zorua I got picked up as a base from another artist...
One day, artwork of mine will be the popular art.
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows? Umm, haven't watched a lot of TV for a while, so no idea
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better? People, in a way
10. Summer or winter? Winter, I miss snuggling in a jacket
11. Rain or Sun? Winter sun and summer rain
12. What's your favourite type of music? It changes, a lot. I think its called being eclectic?
13. PC or Mac PC, just know how to use one.
14. Anime or Manga? Anime is what me started and its what I prefer.
15. Coke or Pepsi? Coca Cola! Gimme, gimme, gimme!
Not addicted at all
16. Read or TV? Reading, I should get some new books...
17. How many hours a day do you spend on dA? Eh... Way to much for someone who doesn't contribute much art
18. Name a talent. I remember random facts that have little use
19. Flash or traditional cartoons? Either, doesn't bother me
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Umm, Hungry Jacks (Burger King franchise) followed by Red Rooster
21. What are your top 3 favorite books?(not mangas) The Hunger Games, Eragon, Inkheart
22. Wii or PlayStation? Current gaming system vs fond childhood memories,
23. Name 3 of your favorite bands/singers. I'm not sure, don't pay attention that much to bands/singers
24. Are you a fast, slow, or medium typer? Turtle speed
25. Do you like Denny's? Whats Denny's?
26. What is your favorite smiley? xD, but I usually have a bad read on smilies, no clue what they mean
27. What is your favorite type of pie? Apple Pie, yum
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours? Not quite, not going to try it 29. Do you go on dA a lot? Refer to question 17 for the answer
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA? Of course, if it interests me I will see what its about
31. Do you cosplay? , that would be to embarrassing
32. Fruits or sweets? Both, and blend it into a smoothie
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn? I prefer sweet to salty
34. Have you skipped school? Nope, I'm a good girl, I hope
35. Have you been on a plane? To noisy, but fun 36. Have you swam in an ocean? Yep, its nice, except when it gets in your eyes
37. Have you been ice skating? *Clings to the wall in fear* Yes
38. Favorite vacation spot? Coral Bay, the reef is so pretty to snorkel around
39. Ever been on TV? The last time I checked, nope.
40. Favorite salad and dressing? A good potato salad
41. What do you do to relax? Laptop and giving dogs hugs
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater? Hunger Games, the most recent one
43. Favorite Sandwich? Roast Chicken, mayo and tomato with a bit of pepper
44. If you could go anywhere in the world… America or Europe, you know, since most of you live in one of those two continents
45. Favorite time of the day? Evening/Night, I love watching the stars appear
46. What did you want to be when you were little? A veterinarian, a fireman, a scientist, a librarian, etc You get the picture
47. What do you want to be now? Artist, at the moment
48. If you could eat with one person, who would it be? Well, a friend who is in a different country
49. What character would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Toad, from Mario Bros...
50. When is your birthday? April 6th
51. Favourite type of ice cream? I like the Creme Brulee one the local gelato shop sells
52. Last book you read? I forget
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at? Most likely, EB games, if they had a lot of nice stuff
54. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay. Nope, haven't set foot on eBay
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you? "So you have kangaroos there?"
56. Favourite all time movie? How to Train Your Dragon
57. What was your favourite show when you were a kid? Mickey Mouse
58. What are you listening to right now?
Weird liking for Zelda Music right now
59. What is the last thing you ate? Beef Stroganoff
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Teal
61. What is the first thing you notice about another person? No clue, whatsoever
62. Favorite sport to play? Swimming, but casual
63. Favorite Day of the Year? Easter, with the full moon and chocolate
64. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs plz
5. Vanilla or Chocolate? Both soynd yummy
66. Favorite Board Game? Beat my family at Yahtzee recently, so its my favourite at the moment
67. Favorite smells? Vanilla and Cinnamon
68. What inspires you? Random things, like a moth thinking my canvas was a good resting place while I was painting it.
69. Do you have any piercings? Just earrings.
70. How many siblings do you have? One brother, closest thing I have to a best friend
71. Bacon Bits or Croutons? Neither
72. Favorite Day of the Week? Today 73. Favorite phrase? "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries"
74. Favorite Restaurant? No idea, this town has to many
75. Favorite animal? Foxes, wolves, cats, snakes and lizards
76. Favorite thing to do outside? Enjoy the warmth
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining? Wonder if its a storm
78. Favorite Disney character? Lilo
79. Do you like coffee? If so, what is your favorite brand? Nope, it tastes vile to me, no offence.